Skip to main content

Boca Juniors’ Sebastian Villa accused of domestic violence as girlfriend shares pictures & audio on Instagram

Boca Juniors’ Sebastian Villa accused of domestic violence

Sebastian Villa is a 23-year-old Colombian midfielder who plays for Boca Juniors.

Villa is under contract with Boca until 2023.

He’s represented Colombia on three previous occasions after making his debut against Venezuela in 2018.

However, the footballer is now under threat of criminal prosecution for domestic violence after his girlfriend, Daniela Cortes, posted graphic pictures and audio on Instagram.

 

Daniela Cortes shares pictures & audio on Instagram

In total, Daniela Cortes uploaded 8 photos and 2 videos onto her Instagram account.

The pictures reveal how she’s been wounded on her arms, legs, forehead, nose and mouth.

As for the videos, they included audio of the couple fighting.

Daniela Cortes also wrote the following long message about her partner, Sebastian Villa:

Unfortunately, I have to do this today, because I can’t take it anymore.

I’ve spent two years living through many difficulties, in which I forgave and forgave blows, expecting a change on his part and it never happened.

These have included harming my life and that of my family.

I do this out of fear because this is a man who sees himself on the (TV) networks or in the press as if he were a wise man who speaks with maturity, but the reality it is different. He is a physical and psychological abuser, and many people are witnesses.

I do not understand how a ‘professional’ person is capable of doing so much damage and, because he has bad friends, he only dedicates himself to threatening and humiliating.

I feel a great pain having to be in a country that I do not know and where I am alone without my family.

This is the true Sebastian Villa, the one who mistreats women, because I was not the only one.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

Lamentablemente me toca hacer esto hoy,porque ya no aguanto más!! Fueron 2 años viviendo juntos de muchos sufrimientos en los cuales perdone y perdone golpes esperando un cambio de parte de él y nunca pasó! Hay amenazas y todo diciendo que me va a dañar la vida y la de mi familia llamando a personas malas que trabajan en mi Cuidad haciendo que sólo entre en desesperación al ver a mi familia en peligro,hago esto por miedo porque este hombre quien lo ve en redes o prensa como si fuera un hombre sabio y habla con madurez pero la realidad es otra.Un maltratador tanto físico como sicólogico , y mucha gente está de testigo! No entiendo una persona “profesional” como es capaz de hacer tanto daño y que porque tiene malas amistades solo se dedica amenazar y humillar,siento un dolor muy grande tener que estar en un país que no conozco y donde estoy sola sin Mi familia y no poder viajar y salir corriendo con miedo que pase algo con mi vida y la de mi familia. Este es el verdadero Sebastian villa ,el que maltrata mujeres,porque no he sido la única. Yo solo le pedí a él y a sus empresarios ayuda para poder viajar a mi país y estar con mi familia y mi hija es lo único que necesito en estos momentos,ya no aguanto más me siento frustrada ante esta situación. No tengo otra opción por el bienestar de toda mi familia por que el es capaz de hacer cualquier cosa no saben la clase de hombre que es…

A post shared by Daniela Cortes M (@danicortesms) on

 

Sebastian Villa reacts with his own Instagram video

Not longer after Daniela Cortes uploaded her post on the social network, the Boca midfielder responded with his own video.

In it, Sebastian Villa refuted the charges of domestic violence, as he promised to clear his name in the future. The footballer said:

Hello, good evening to everyone.

As a result of what is being shared on social networks, I wanted to tell you that I have my mother, I have my sisters, I have my little niece, my cousins – I have women in my family.

I want to clarify that I am not at home and I do not know what the intentions were behind publishing what has been published.

Starting tomorrow I will begin to clarify the situation with the right people.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Sebastián Villa (@sebastian14villa) on

Domestic violence help in the UK during Covid-19 quarantine


Also see: South Korea’s K-League starts in 11 days, 13 new broadcasting & live streaming deals confirmed.

Best Netflix, Amazon & YouTube football documentaries & movies to watch during coronavirus isolation

9 best football documentaries to watch on ESPN+ during COVID-19 quarantine



from Football (soccer) greatest goals and highlights | 101 Great Goals - Feed https://ift.tt/35ct4vm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah star Raj Anadkat rubbishes rumours of his spat with his on-screen father Dilip Joshi

Raj Anadkat, who plays the pivotal role of Tipendra Lal Gada aka Tapu in Sab TV's popular longest-running show Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah, rubbishes all the rumours of his troubled relationship with on-screen father Dilip Joshi. It was alleged that Raj would arrive late to the sets and making his senior co-actor wait for hours which led to the alleged conflict. Reacting to this, Raj Anadkat rubbished the reports calling it ‘baseless rumours and cooked up stories’. While speaking to a tabloid, the actor said he doesn’t focus on such baseless rumours or cooked up stories and would rather focus and give the best to his work to give the best experience to his viewers. He also said that he will continue to smile and rise above everything, amidst the baseless things. Well, even Dilip Joshi come forward and claimed all the rumours to be false and called it 'absolutely rubbish' and questiond that who cooked up all these false stories. Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah has be