Skip to main content

Frozen-out Christian Pulisic’s reaction after Brighton & Mason Mount wasn’t out drinking with Derby’s players

Christian Pulisic hasn’t played in four of Chelsea’s last five games

Chelsea fans would probably have expected to see a lot more of Christian Pulisic by now.

Considering the club’s transfer embargo, Christian Pulisic is the only new face at Stamford Bridge this season.

However, the American midfielder has made a slow start with the Pensioners.

Pulisic has been an used sub in four of Chelsea’s last five games.

On Saturday, against Brighton, Pulisic watched on from the sub’s bench again.

After the match, American broadcasters NBC spoke to Pulisic about what’s going on. Pulisic said:

Yeah, of course, it is very frustrating, but I will continue to work my hardest because I want to play.

(Frank Lampard) said to keep working and I have to improve myself in training and try to get back in the line up.

The city is great, I’ve enjoyed it. It has been good but it has been a change. There are going to be challenges.

I knew it was going to be tough coming here. It is never going to be easy. I’ve got to grind out. I want to be back and be a part of the team and help the team win games.

I want to play as many minutes as I can, that is really my goal, I want to be on the field… It is tough for me right now. I just have to continue to learn.

Like I said, I want to be on the field really bad, I have to continue to work and prove myself to be there.

Chelsea 2 – Brighton 0

Not only did Chelsea win, they recorded their first clean sheet of the season.

A penalty from Jorginho gave Chelsea in the lead after 50 minutes.

Willian cracked home a second goal in the 76th.

What Frank Lampard said about Jorginho

Mason Mount wasn’t out drinking with Derby’s players

Derby defender Richard Keogh is out for the season following a horrific car crash last week.

The incident included five footballers, following a night out drinking in a pub.

The Athletic’s Simon Johnson has confirmed that, contrary to rumours swirling on social media, Chelsea’s Mason Mount wasn’t involved in the incident.

Also see: Manchester United vs Arsenal betting tips: Premier League match preview & predictions.

Leicester vs Newcastle betting tips: Premier League match preview & predictions.



from Football (soccer) greatest goals and highlights | 101 Great Goals - Feed https://ift.tt/2mL37Bl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah star Raj Anadkat rubbishes rumours of his spat with his on-screen father Dilip Joshi

Raj Anadkat, who plays the pivotal role of Tipendra Lal Gada aka Tapu in Sab TV's popular longest-running show Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah, rubbishes all the rumours of his troubled relationship with on-screen father Dilip Joshi. It was alleged that Raj would arrive late to the sets and making his senior co-actor wait for hours which led to the alleged conflict. Reacting to this, Raj Anadkat rubbished the reports calling it ‘baseless rumours and cooked up stories’. While speaking to a tabloid, the actor said he doesn’t focus on such baseless rumours or cooked up stories and would rather focus and give the best to his work to give the best experience to his viewers. He also said that he will continue to smile and rise above everything, amidst the baseless things. Well, even Dilip Joshi come forward and claimed all the rumours to be false and called it 'absolutely rubbish' and questiond that who cooked up all these false stories. Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah has be